Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bad and Good

Welcome back!
Until today, I feel so bad mood, over 900 -_- Why?
It's because my "friend", my classmate (called her A) is always be my trouble. She's nice, kind, and unique BUT her attitude and habit. OMG stress, I can't hold anymore!
Because of her, my mood got down. Because every time of this situation, the one who must forgive is me/my my friend (called her B). And A will be mad and leave us. Sometimes I hate her, but as a friend, I want to accept her for what she is. I don't know, even she have done something wrong, but why must us forgive her first?

But I remember, God's message to everyone who believes in him, and allowed me to forgive. He said:

"But to you who hear me now, I'll give you a message
this: LOVE your enemies, and do good to those who
hate you. "(Luke 6:27)

And this was reminded 

"If you forgive those who wrong you, your Father in heaven
also will forgive your mistakes. But if you do not forgive
mistakes of others, your Father in heaven will not forgive
fault. "(Matthew 6:14-15)



Essentially, I had to forgive my friend even if she is at fault. Because forgiveness is a good thing.
:)
Well, until now we haven't talked at all. I don't know what will happen next.
And her twitter full of irony -_-
Keep Calm and Stay Cool then.

And a good thing?
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 will be released 4 October. And Chernobyl Diaries too! Yeay :))
I love horror movie so much <3
So excited ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment